Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The End of the Year Blog post

I feel that at the begginning I was really bored and annoyed by art. Then it went really down hill with art as we began drawing. But by the end of the year I was able to really get into art and had fun with the sculpture and drawing project. Some of the ups were the splatter and then finding the things inside the splatter and drawing them. One of the downs was the printmaking project. I understood it, but my image just couldn't come out right and that really frustrated me. This year in art has really given me a new look on art. I usually hate art and didn't want to be apart of it. But now I looked forward to art and actually enjoyed it. Even though I'm still not very good. I have decided though that I've had to much of art. Next year I will probably switch into theater because I have acted before and really want to move on to that. Thank you Mrs.Roberts for everything you have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment