Thursday, November 5, 2009

Drawing the human figure from the inside out

Drawing the Human Figure From the Inside Out.
Today you made a series of drawings of the human figure.In your own words, describe what the goals for today's drawings were.How well did you achieve these goals? Give specific examples from your process and/or from the finished drawing. You might even describe what challenges you faced.
The goals for today were to try to continuasly without the charcoal leave the page. One of my drawings came out well because in the begginning i used the cirular technique and then filled in the details in my first picture. One challenge i faced was that I had just taken 38 milagrams of Benadryl. And I was very tired also I struggled on getting the facial features right.

1 comment:

  1. alex, you did a great job of staying in the moment and drawing what you saw. good work.

    ReplyDelete