Monday, October 19, 2009

Reflecting on midterm

In the beginning of the term I was nervous because art is my weakest subject, but now it is one of my best subjects. Even though I may not be that great I put in all the effort into my work and always have been trying my best. Especially with our sculpture project I really tried my hardest and ended up taking a plastic green circle and a circuit board and taking some other objects, and turning them into a toilet. This shows that I have become better at seeing something in something so little. Also with our line story, I took some people and some monkey and turned it into the rainforest with a conflict between poachers and the enviromentalists. Last in the middle of the term with soccer games and missing some class I fell behind slightly but I was able to use my x-block well and pulled through and got the work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment